Where to Find Contractor Jobs
The home price index was up 12.2% compared to a year ago according to S&P/Case-Shiller. This is the biggest gain in one year since 2006. This recovery has also created a home renovation boom and for contractors that’s great news! New home buyers however are not that lucky as mortgage closing costs are up 6% this year. All in all the housing market is improving and homeowners are more likely to make necessary home repairs and improvements to increase the value of their home.
How do you find home improvement jobs? Local contractor firms are well known in the area they do work, but when you expand your coverage area two things can happen;
- Greater coverage area means more opportunities
- Increase in marketing and advertising costs
You can increase your coverage area and get more job opportunities by joining ServiceLive and being part of a network of independent contractors. ServiceLive has several relationships with Fortune 500 companies in the home improvement and repair sector.
What types of job opportunities are on ServiceLive?
- Handyman Services (Interior and Exterior Painting, Home Repairs, Install Digital Door Locks and other Handyman Services)
- Electrical (Wiring, Light Switch installations, and other Electrician Services)
- Plumbing (Bathroom and Kitchen repairs, Faucet Installs, and other Plumbing Services)
- Heating and Air Conditioning (Install Digital Thermostats, Air Conditioning repairs and maintenance and other HVAC Services)
- Appliance Services (Washer/Dryer, Refrigerator, Dish Washer, Trash Compactors and other Appliance Services)
- Roofing (New installations and Repairs)
- Home Electronics (TV Installation, Home Theater Installation and other Home Electronic Services)
- Computer Services (PC/Laptop Repairs, Wireless Network installation and other Computer Services)
- Commercial (Handyman Services, Plumbing, Electrical, Paving, Roofing, Pressure Washing, Carpentry, and other Commercial Services)
Sign Up and become a ServiceLive Independent Contractor today!