TV Installation: Wall Mounts

9 Responses

1. Matt says:

Just bought and mounted a 40 inch tv to the wall in our basement family room. We went with the full motion mount and could not be happier. It was easy to install, but requires care to accurately identify the location of the studs.

2. Shahroz says:

I have mine mounted and I love it. It looks so much better on the wall than on a tv stand in my opinion that is. The expert installers on ServiceLive can conceal wires as part of the installation that makes it look so awesome. If you have your TV mounted you defintley also want to ge a good Home Theater system to go with it 🙂

3. Wall mounted tv is more beneficial becuase it’s picture quality is good as well as it’s safe becuase it’s protecting those sitting near the tv.

4. Wall mounting tv not only provides an extra space in room but also make it adorable.Instead of using tv stand I have been using it mounted on wall.its really a whole different experience for me as tilting,its angle ,picture quality everything just depends on my desire.Its pretty cool.

5. Home automation Hamilton says:

I already have 32inch LED mounted already. It saves a lot of space this is a great advantage over the old Television set. But I didn’t consider the benefits mentioned when we mounted The LED.

6. how to mount TV on wall using tv wall mount? Should i use laser level for leveling or call professional? And which is best articulating tv wall mount?

7. rolden says:

The best mounting screw if you’re not hitting the stud will be stud toggle bolts.

8. Data and networking Hamilton says:

Well before reading this post I have no idea regarding the information of the hd tvi and ip camera so thank you for providing information through this post.

9. Alex says:

thanks for a marvelous post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to look over it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb work.